"Bianca, built with a lattice-braced soundboard, here only wood is used which gives a particularly warm sound. Bianca combines power, volume and sound projection with the feel of an instrument sensitive and responsive in all registers. I offer different scale-lengths, a choice of woods for the back and sides as well as, customization of the size and ergonomics of the neck and fingerboard to meet special needs. The fingerboard can be standard or raised."
Standard Technical Specifications
- Scale: 650mm.
- Soundboard: Val di Fiemme spruce
- Bracing: Lattice-Bracing in wood only
- Body: Madagascar Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany Kaja
- Fingerboard: 20 frets, African Ebony
- Bridge: 12 holes, Indian Rosewood
- Tuners: Perona