This model follows closely the design specifications of the Granada Models,
New Classic Model and Homage to Daniel Friederich, with the power and strong personality of the cedar wood used for the soundboard. It can be created by customizing the scale, the choice of woods for the back and sides, and the ergonomic line of the neck according to particular requirements.
The fingerboard can be requested either conventional or raised."
- Diapason: 650mm.
- Piano armonico: Cedro Americano
- Corpo: Palissandro Madagascar
- Manico: Mogano Kaja
- Tastiera: 20 tasti in Ebano Africano
- Ponte: 12 fori in Palissandro Indiano
- Meccaniche: Alessi Tuning Machines