"This Double-Top model, is of an all-wood construction, without the addition of Nomex or Carbon elements, and this adds a special warmth to its voice. This instrument combines power, volume and sound projection with the emotion of an instrument sensitive and responsive in all registers. Also, it does not suffer from a common problem in some double-tops of unwanted overtones. A large choice woods is available for the back and sides, and we can incorporate your particular requirements for the ergonomic line of the neck. The fingerboard can either be conventional or raised."
- Scale: 650mm.
- Soundboard: Val di Fiemme spruce
- Project: Double-Top design
- Body: Rosewood Santos
- Neck: Mahogany Cedarwood Odorata
- Fingerboard: 20 frets in African Ebony
- Bridge: 12 holes in Indian Rosewood
- Mechanics: Perona (18:1 gear-ratio)