""The instrument is constructed by combinig carbon-fibre and balsa wood. The "lattice-bracing" construction offers more power, volume and sound projection, without losing the excitement of a sensitive instrument responsive in all registers. A wide choice of woods is on offer, the ergonomic line of the neck can be made tomeet particular requirements, and the fingerboard can be either conventional or raised.""
- Diapason: 650mm.
- Piano armonico: Abete Val di Fiemme
- Incatenatura: Lattice-brace Carbonio/Legno
- Corpo: Palissandro Indiano
- Manico: Mogano Kaja
- Tastiera: 20 tasti in Ebano Africano
- Ponte: 12 fori in Palissandro Indiano
- Meccaniche: Perona